The Opalus Collection by Canneto/Canneto Studios
Why You Will Love Opalus Mobiles
In the Opalus Mobiles “…you will see the living fire of ruby, the glorious purple of amethyst, the sea-green of emerald, all glittering together in an incredible mixture of light…” Pilny the Elder, (d. 79 AD) describing the opal in Natural History
Like rainbows in soap bubbles in Canneto Studios’ Opalus Mobiles you will see gleaming together: the brilliance of gold, living fire of ruby, the glorious purple of amethyst, the sea-green of emerald. Their light displays change before your eyes as you pass below and the mobiles turn casting vivid colors on floor and wall.
Opalus Mobiles are a creative collaboration of Canneto/Canneto Studios and artist David Johnson. Canneto’s award winning sculpture and public art are in public and private collections in the US, Europe the Middle East and Russia.
Opalus Mobiles Overview
· Hand crafted sturdy constructed suspension sculpture
· Precision laser cut polycarbonate components
· ¼” thick Dichrolaminate polycarbonate
· 1/16", 3/32", & 1/8"” stainless steel rod
· sealed ball bearing swivels
· Fluorocarbon suspension line
· Made in the United States
· Each mobile is signed and copyrighted
· For longer life suspend indoors or out of extended outdoor sunlight